Copyright

You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Suji Upma/ Nonta Suji

Ingredients
1 cup semolina (rava/suji)
1 tbsp grated ginger (adrak)
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 tbsp chopped green chillies
Curry leaves
Peanuts
Mustard seeds
salt to taste
oil for cooking

You can add green peas, diced potatoes, jalapeños too.

Method
Heat the pan and dry roast peanuts,add mustard seeds, green chillies, curry leaves, and then the semolina stirring continuously.
Add the water and make a thick consistency batter.
Add the salt and mix gently.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Aparna,

    Khub bhalo hoyeche. Very simple to cook. My wife loved it. I didn't told her the source. I took all the credit though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good meal is the secret to marital bliss. I'm so glad you made it for her and that she liked it.. :) Let me know what recipes you try out next..

    ReplyDelete